I’ve got one sock done!
I was happily working on the second until I got to a knot. I generally don’t mind knots, one or two in a ball is fine and a lot of the time I don’t find any. But this knot came at the end of a dark pink stripe and the new yarn began at the lighter pink stripe. This meant I had to wind my way through the pink, blue and dark pink stripes (5g worth of yarn) to get to the right colour again. Not happy and I expect better from a yarn company.
I’m not completely sure about the leg, I think I might make the second one a little longer and change it the small detail on the back but I’m generally pretty happy with the sock and I’ve already started to write up the pattern. :)